If we have asked you to send us pictures or you have a concern with your teeth, we may be able to help without an office visit. Follow the instructions below to take photos with your cell phone that can help us save you a trip.
If you are not yet a patient but want to set up a virtual consult, please click here to request a free consult.
How It Works
Take 8 pictures of your smile from the angles below.
Need help taking photos?
Please fill out the form below to upload your pictures.
Free Virtual Visits
VERY IMPORTANT: When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. And, you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.
- Read more HIPPA information